Acting Academy for Youth
- Well-designed, robust curriculum Full spectrum of acting, voice, and dance classes with a logical progression for ‘triple threat’ artists or those who prefer to specialize
- Comprehensive educational experience Learn-Practice-Perform model that fosters learning and growth in students of all ages and abilities
- Superior faculty Advanced education, abundant teaching experience, strong performance background. Click here to meet our instructors.
- Small class size Individual attention and ‘time in the spotlight’ for every single student
- State-of-the-art facility Safe, friendly environment with well-equipped classrooms and multiple performance spaces
- Performing skills = life skills Increased confidence, stronger self-esteem, enhanced social skills, heightened creativity and self-expression, expanded problem solving ability, greater appreciation of the arts for every student
- Talent development to last a lifetime Performance ability to use and enjoy for years to come, onstage and off
- Affordable Competitive pricing and discounts for multiple students and multiple classes
For more information please contact Danny and Wendy Inkley, CenterPoint Academy Directors, at academy@CPTUtah.org.
Thank you to our generous Academy Sponsors:
Jeff and Abby Ames Family
Dan and Brooke Liljenquist
Bret & Missy Hickenlooper
Blake and Robin Davis Family
Elite Craft Homes
Bill and Shelley Davies
Will & Carol Cluff
Kaylan and Jessica Harris
Mike and Emily Child
Lynette B Reeder
Michael E. Florence
Robert and Adria Macdonald
Stanfield Shutter Co.
Michele L. Backes
Miriam and Jordan Brown
Dale and Debbie Inkley
Chuck and Pam Durr
Bre and Addison Welch
Mary and Jonathan Hanks
Pitt Family Dental
Important Academy Dates, including performances and extra rehearsals for each class
Parking / Pickup Information
To drop off or pickup your kids from classes, please use the front (south side) of the building, or park in a designated parking space and come inside.
DO NOT PARK, WAIT, OR STOP AT THE CURB ON THE WEST SIDE!!
This causes traffic issues and parking conflicts with the businesses located near the theatre.
Please, please, please, don’t use the west curb, Thank you!