Academy Fan Club
BECOME PART OF THE STORY
WANT TO BE PART OF AN INCREDIBLE STORY?
CenterPoint Academy’s story is now 30 years long and at the heart of every single chapter are the extraordinary people who created the story—the students, the families, the instructors, the production teams, and the volunteers. There are thousands who are part of the Academy story and their lives are different, better, richer in some way because of the story that is theirs.
It’s easy for grandparents, parents, aunts, uncles, and other Academy fans to become part of the story. Simply fill out the following online Academy Fan Club enrollment form to indicate how you’d like to help, and then experience the magic that comes your way as you contribute to the Academy story:
How will your life be enhanced as an Academy Fan Club member? Here’s a partial list of the benefits that can be yours:
- Use your free time to make a lasting difference for Academy students, staff, patrons, and the community at large.
- Receive 2 complimentary seats whenever you usher at an Academy performance.
- Get special offers for CenterPoint Theatre mainstage productions.
- Receive an Academy Fan Club polo shirt.
- Attend the annual Fan Club Appreciation event.
- Enjoy two Academy talk-back events each year where you and your family members can hear from and interact with Academy instructors and production team members.
- Have your name listed as a Fan Club member in Academy playbills.
- Gain more Academy friends than you can count.
- Become part of an incredible story!
Email Margo Beecher at firstname.lastname@example.org. She’s the Academy Godmother, and she’ll answer all of your questions and perhaps make your dreams come true.
Important Academy Dates, including performances and extra rehearsals for each class
Parking / Pickup Information
To drop off or pickup your kids from classes, please use the front (south side) of the building, or park in a designated parking space and come inside.
DO NOT PARK, WAIT, OR STOP AT THE CURB ON THE WEST SIDE!!
This causes traffic issues and parking conflicts with the businesses located near the theatre.
Please, please, please, don’t use the west curb, Thank you!