CPT GALA 2021
CENTERPOINT LEGACY GALA - TBA
CENTERPOINT LEGACY GALA
SAVE THE DATE! – TBA
A look back at 2019’s Gala celebration:
5:45 pm – 8:30 pm: Silent Auction
6:00 pm: Mocktail Reception
6:45 pm: Formal Dinner, catered by Lux Catering & Events
8:00 pm: 6th Annual Ralph Rodgers Legacy Award
8:20 pm: Headliner Performers: “Noteworthy”
-BYU’S PREMIER FEMALE ACAPELLA GROUP
Following the success of our previous Legacy Galas, this year’s event will begin in the magically transformed parking structure with a silent auction, mocktail reception, and formal dinner catered by Lux Catering. Guests will then proceed to the Barlow Main Stage for the evening’s program where we will present the 6th Annual Ralph Rodgers Legacy Awards followed by an exquisite evening of entertainment.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO SUPPORT
- Cost: $2,000, (includes 8 seats) *
Benefits: Satisfaction that comes from supporting the arts!
- Gala Program recognition
- Gala Table reserved and named in their honor Gift bag for each guest
- Lobby Poster recognition for 12 months CPT Season
- Playbill recognition for 12 months (listed, not an ad)
- In addition to the donation options listed above, a sponsor may also (or exclusively) elect to contribute goods or services to the Silent Auction or Gift Bags (one gift bag offered to
each Gala attendee). Please contact us if you would like to donate to one or both of these opportunities.
*Donations are partially tax deductible
CONTACT US TO SUPPORT THE GALA
To purchase tickets or to support the CenterPoint Legacy Theatre Gala,