To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Social Media Specialist
The Social Media Specialist at CenterPoint Theatre will create, design, and execute the social media campaigns for the organization, under the direction of the Marketing Director and marketing team.
– Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the brand of CenterPoint Theatre, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube.
– Collaborate with CenterPoint’s marketing team to develop and execute social media marketing campaigns
– Work with CenterPoint staff, designers, production teams, crews, and casts to create content to drive interest and awareness of CPT productions
– Interact with patrons and other stakeholders through CPT’s social media accounts
– Constantly monitor all social media accounts and engage and amplify the community’s involvement through available tools
– Analyze CPT’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identify opportunities for improvement
– Research social media trends and inform management of changes that are relevant to CPT’s marketing activities
– Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns and deliver results against those KPIs
– 3+ years experience in digital marketing, particularly in social media strategy, content creation, and execution
– Understanding and experienced work with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, and YouTube, including content creation, building audiences, and analytics
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Content creation capability, including video, photo, text, and graphic design
– Passion for the arts and familiarity with the CenterPoint Theatre community
– Demonstrated ability to implement successful, impactful social media campaigns
– Proven track record of collaborating with marketing teams
– Collaborative and collegial in work relationships
Type of Employment:
$20 per hour, average of 50 hours per month (hours are anticipated to increase over time).